Havoline Pro DS vs Mobil 1 Engine Oil
It’s a common question that people have when they are looking for the best engine oil: “Havoline pro DS or Mobil 1?” It can be hard to find the answer without doing your own research, but we have done it for you! In this blog post, we will discuss the differences between these two oils and help you figure out which is better.
it’s time to get a professional opinion. This Table will give you the information that you need to make a decision on which type of oil is best for your vehicle-Havoline pro DS or Mobil 1.
Havoline Pro DS
Full Synthetic Oil (Viscosity 5w-30)
Advanced Full Synthetic (Viscosity 5w-30)
Has Deposit Shield Technology
Reduce Sludge And Deposit
Excellent Fuel Economy
Improve Your Fuel Economy
Outstanding Wear Protection
Provides Excellent Internal Engine Heat Protection
Outstanding Thermal & Shear Stability
Controlling Oxidation To Prevent Oil Breakdown
Excellent Low Temperature Performance
Helps To Protect Critical Engine Parts For Up To 10,000 Miles
For Use In Most Domestic And Import Passenger Cars, Suvs, Pickup Trucks, Vans
Suitable For Passenger Cars, Suv, Light Van, Light Trucks
Meet Standards Requirement Including ILSAC GF-6 /API SP and GMâ€™s dexos1Â® Gen 2
Meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI)
Havoline PRO DS Motor Oil
Havoline pro-DS is a quality engine oil that comes with a lot of positives. There are several reasons to consider buying Havoline pro-DS for your car. Here are some of them-
- Full synthetic: For the motor oil, you should always be looking for full-synthetic oils. Because it’s the best form, they can be. With synthetic oils, you don’t have to worry about any unknown substances that usually come with synthetic blends.
- Top-quality protection: This motor oil comes with a deposit shield technology that gives your car engine a higher level of security. Usually, any high-performing engine needs top-quality protection from the oil itself. This oil fulfills that need effortlessly.
- Whether it’s about thermal control or controlling viscosity, they come with all-around protection for your car engine. And the additives in the oil protect your engine from any kind of sludge, wear, or corrosion.
- Efficient oil consumption: it has got incomparable volatility from the synthetic base of the oil. The higher volatility promotes lower oil consumption.
- Quick engine starts and faster lubrication: Once you use this oil for your engine, your engine will start loving it. Even in cold weather, the engine starts quickly without having to stress too much over it. And, the oil does its job with proficiency by lubricating all the parts perfectly.
- Long-lasting performance: Put this in your car, and you are ready for more than 100,000 miles without any worries. It can go even further than that, so you will hardly have to worry about how long it will last.
Aside from these top features, you always get the quality that Havoline comes with. It’s a renowned brand for making high-quality gasoline and oils for cars. So, there is no chance of getting stuck with cheap quality oil and ruining your engine. That’s the trust you can have in this oil.
- Protects your engine from all kinds of adversities
- Very reasonable price for the quality
- Great oil pressure balance for both warm and cold engines
- Gives you a better mileage and excellent fuel economy
- Lower viscosity works well in cold areas
- Prevents oil breakdown through controlled oxidation
- Offers good viscosity for at least 10,000 miles
- The container could be better
- Oil gets dirty after some miles
- Not great for warm regions
Mobil 1 Motor Oil
For any high-performing engine in top-quality cars, you would want the best possible engine oil. This one can be your choice if you are looking for something for your BMW or Audi, or Mercedes. What’s so special about this? Let’s check out.
- Superior protection: With this oil in your engine, you get excellent protection from every aspect. It protects your car from any deposit harm effortlessly, thanks to the quality synthetic base of the oil. Even in the most venerable condition of the engine, this will protect the crucial engine parts for at least 10000 miles before you change the oil.
- Temperature protection unit: Whether protecting your engine from heat or lower temperature, this oil can do both. It has got an advanced formulation that gives your engine heat protection up to 500 Fahrenheit. On the contrary, even with a -40 Fahrenheit, your engine is safe when using this oil.
- Balanced oil pressure: This one has got the perfect balance of oil pressure you can ask. When your engine is completely warmed up the oil pressure gets high enough to keep it working. And, when it’s cold the oil pressure goes down to make up for it. All in all, you get the perfect balance you need for your engine oil.
- Maintains great viscosity: It has got great control of oxidation that prevents oil breakdown. Because of that, you can get impressive viscosity from the oil for at least 10,000 miles.
- Provides good fuel economy: Using this oil will surely give you more excellent fuel economy without using too much oil in your engine. That results in getting better mileage at the same time.
Along with all this, it has got the quality aspect of good engine oil. It’s considered to be the best engine oil for European vehicles. However, that doesn’t mean it’s only suitable for those vehicles. You can give it a try for your car as well.
- Provides excellent protection for your engine
- Ensures longevity of using the oil
- Value for money all the way
- Gives your vehicle great mileage
- Faster response from the engine through quick start and better lubrication
- Easy to start engine even in lower temperatures.
- Higher viscosity is great for warm areas
- Not the best for colder regions
As you can see, none of them lack good qualities and benefits. Both the oils are equally good. So, deciding on these usually comes down to the viscosity aspect.
If you belong to an area where it’s warmer, a higher viscosity will be a better choice. Because of this, higher viscosity means thicker oil which performs very well in higher temperatures. In this case, the best option here is Havoline PRO DS. On the other hand, a lower viscosity performs better if you live in a colder region. Also, as it’s thinner, it will help the engine start quickly in cold weather conditions. So, here Mobil 1 does that job pretty well.