Pennzoil Ultra Platinum vs Royal Purple
Regardless of whether you’re an automobile devotee or an adventure freak, the maintenance of your vehicle’s engine ought to remain one of your main concerns. And the key to doing that is by using reliable motor oil. Here, we have decided to pit the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Motor Oil against the Royal Purple Motor Oil 5W-30 to see which is better.
We have chosen to contrast the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic 0W-40 with the Royal Purple 51530 High Performance 5W-30 to decide if it’s the correct instrument for you. Also, the highlights and elements of both table saws are practically indistinguishable and go on par. Consequently, we would propose that you check out this comparison table prior to reaching a resolution.
Pennzoil Ultra Platinum
The 0w-40 Prevents Oil Oxidations At Extreme Temperatures( Upto 400f)
The 5w-30 is The Low Coefficient Of Friction Optimizes Its Fuel Efficiency.
Since Its A Carbon Neutral Engine Oil, No Carbon Dioxide Is Emitted
Consists Of An Anti-additive Formula, Reducing Harmful Exhaust Gas Emissions.
The Motor Oil Offers Engine Protection.
This One Keeps The Engine Clean And Cool With Utmost Efficiency.
Ensures A High Oil Flow Rate At Low Temperatures.
Offers Peak Level Of Protection Against Corrosion At Low Temperature
Allows Vehicles To Travel An Average Of Extra 550 Miles
It Increases The Engines Horsepower And Torque.
It Keeps Your Vehicles Engine(pistons) Clean And Prevents Deposition
This One Is Compatible With Other Synthetic Oils
It Has A Great Fuel Economy, Preventing Power Loss.
Its Unrivaled Oxidation Stability Means You'll Have To Change Your Oil Less Frequently.
Formulated To Provide Faster Low-temperature Oil Flow
Improved Compatibility With Fuels Containing Ethanol
Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Synthetic Oil
We have already established how the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 0W-40 Motor Oil is one of the ideal engine oils to use. However, here’s an in-depth summary of this fantastic oil’s features-
- The Pennzoil 0W-40 motor oil has been crafted from natural gas-based oils. Therefore, the manufacturers have entirely dispensed with the use of traditional crude oil. This stroke of brilliance was conceivable because of their protected gas-to-fluid PurePlus technology.
- Finally, you don’t have to stress over the engine’s carbon emission anymore. That’s because the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 0W-40 is a 100% carbon neutral motor oil. Henceforth, you can at long last bid farewell to destructive exhaust gases.
- Pennzoil has always strived to create the most advanced generation of motor oils. That’s precisely why their 0W-40 is on the top of the ranks for fuel economy. As a result, it enables vehicles to go an extra 550 miles.
- The Ultra Platinum 0W-40 engine oil is preventive because it shields the engine from wearing out and residue buildup. Besides, it even keeps the cylinders drastically cleaner than they ought to be.
- Tests have shown that this synthetic engine oil outperforms the entirety of the conventional ones regarding low-temperature execution. It even outclassed them in volatility control, and it’s perfect for vehicles bearing heavy loads.
- Made from natural gas
- Very high fuel economy
- Protects the engine at extreme temperatures
- It prevents wearing out of the engine
- Highly efficient than regular motor oil
- Ideal for heavy loads
- Low viscosity at -13F to -40F
- Resists oil oxidation at temperatures up to +400F
- A portion of the oil may silt on the can’s bottom
Royal Purple Motor Oil
Like the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 0W-40, the Royal Purple 51530 High-Performance Motor Oil 5W-30 is also one of the fan favourites. Therefore, we wouldn’t be doing the engineers at Royal Purple justice if we didn’t highlight their product’s incredible features-
- The Royal Purple 51530 5W-30 Motor Oil has an SAE rating of 5 at low temperatures, implying the oil has an extremely low thickness in cool environments. Therefore, the vehicle’s engine won’t overwork while pumping this oil.
- A stunning upgraded additive mechanism is incorporated in this motor oil, which prevents metals other than GM dexos1 and ILSAC GF-6 specs from interacting with each other. As a result, it increases wear protection.
- With a guarantee of offering the most elevated level of protection against corrosion, the engine oil has effectively forestalled the formation of rust under standard conditions. Therefore, you can rest assured that your engine will perform smoothly.
- It optimizes the fuel efficiency by a great margin due to having a low value for the coefficient of friction. In fact, the 51530 5W-30’s fuel economy fits the fuel economy criteria of 5W-20 motor oil.
- The 51530 5W-30 has increased compatibility when compared with the traditional motor oils. Moreover, its unique additive technology confines the creation of white ooze when it blends with highly concentrated gasoline-ethanol.
- Created from natural gas
- Higher compatibility with other motor oils
- Unrivalled oil oxidation stability
- Great fuel economy
- Peak protection against corrosion
- Anti-wear additive formula
- Enhances protection against engine wear
- Improves horsepower and torque
- Decreases LSPI for better vehicular mobility
- May make the engine noisy
- Oil turns frothy and black after usage
- Degradation in performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our post compares and contrasts the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic 0W-40 Motor Oil with the Royal Purple 51530 5W-30 High-Performance Motor Oil, two outstanding synthetic motor oils. However, it does not respond to the questions we receive regularly. Therefore, we’ve decided to answer a few of them here-
Are Synthetic Motor Oils Worth It?
Keeping personal opinions aside, synthetic motor oils offer superior protection to your car’s engine compared to standard motor oil. At the same time, it improves the vehicle’s drivability and enhances the engine’s life. Therefore, we would suggest getting one for your car.
What Are The Drawbacks Of Using Synthetic Motor Oils?
Synthetic motor oils are much more expensive than traditional ones. That’s because producing synthetic motor oil requires a complex process. Moreover, experts don’t recommend using these sorts of oil in brand new vehicles. Oh, and it’s also a major pollutant
Can I Mix Synthetic And Normal Oil?
Normally, we would say yes to this question. You can undoubtedly use synthetic oil with conventional oil, which may boost its effectiveness. Furthermore, the constituents in both types of motor oils are the same. As a result, they are usually compatible.